*Delhi to Spiti valley*
*Dates*- 20th June – 29th June
*Day 1*- Gushaini Arrival
Leave from Delhi at 08:30 PM (Day 0) and reach Aut next morning.
Depart for Gushaini(Backpackers).
Check-in to the resort. Have Breakfast and freshen up.Then will go to Trek to Choie waterfall. At night have Dinner and then go to Sleep.
*Day 2*- Transfer to the Last Indian Village - CHITKUL
After having breakfast check-out from the hotel.
Depart for Chitkul, the last Indian village towards China border.
Experience the journey through magnificent landscapes of Kinnaur valley along the banks of Satluj River.
Reach Chitkul by evening, check-in the camps, dinner and sleep overnight.
*Day 3*- Transfer to Kalpa
Wake up early morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
Explore the local village of Chitkul.
Depart for Kalpa by Noon.
Reach Kalpa by evening, check-in to the camps, dinner and sleep overnight.
*Day 4*- Start your journey to Spiti Valley - Kaza
Wake-up early morning & after breakfast start your journey to Spiti Valley.
Enter Spiti valley through Sumdo Border. Visit Nako Tabo villages en route Kaza.
Cross the Ka loops en route Kaza.
Reach Kaza by evening.
Check-in to the hotel/campsite. Dinner & sleep overnight.
*Day 5*- Kaza - Key Monastery - Komic - Langza - Hikkim
Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Spiti valley sightseeing.
Places to visit- Key Monastery, Komic, Langza, Hikkim.
Come back to Kaza.
Dinner & sleep overnight.
*Day 6*- Kaza - Chicham Bridge - Chandrataal
Wake up early morning and after having breakfast check-out of the hotel/campsite.
Depart for Chandra Taal lake.
On the way, visit the highest bridge in Asia at Chicham village and a pit stop for lunch at Losar, the last village of Spiti Valley.
Reach Chandra Taal by evening & check-in to the camps.
Dinner and stay in tents under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way Galaxy.
*Day 7*- Chandrataal - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Wake up early morning & after breakfast depart for Manali.
Reach Manali by evening
Check-in to the hotel.
Old Manali café crawl.
Dinner and Sleep Overnight.
*Day 8*- Departure
Wake up early morning & enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
Then heads towards Manali for local sightseeing.
Places to visit- Hadimba Devi Temple, Old Manali street, Mall Road.
Depart for Delhi by evening.
Reach Delhi the next morning.
*NOTE*- Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well being.
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Manali & back.
- Entire travel from Aut to Manali by tempo traveler/cab
- 7 nights’ accommodation – 1 Night in a resort at Gushaini, 1 Night in camps at Chitkul, 1 Night in camps at Kalpa, 2 Nights in Camps at Kaza, 1 Night in camps at Chandra Taal, 1 Night in Hotel at Manali, on triple/quad sharing basis
- A total of 14 meals – 3 Meal on Day 1 (Breakfast+ Lunch +Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 2 (Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 6 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 7 (Breakfast) + 1 Meal on Day 8 (Breakfast).
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.