“Kass Pathar & Thoseghar waterfall Trip”
Trip Cost: Rs. 1600/-
Duration : 01 Day / 01 Night
Trip Date: 06th Oct 2019
Region : Satara
Dear Trek Mates,
OSSAM Trekkers Invites you to Kass Pathar & Thoseghar waterfall Trip.,
KAAS Pathar :
A wonderful outing to explore the colourful world of flowers,valley of flowers in Maharashtra where hundreds of varieties of wild flowers of all colours which blooms in Mid August – Sept end. In monsoon the whole area transforms into an unbelievable carpets of flowers like yellow carpets of Smithia and Sonki flowers, Pink carpets of Balsam, Purple carpets of Karvi etc.These carpets change colors almost every week depending on the dominant flowers during that time.
Thoseghar Waterfall :
Thoseghar waterfalls is a scenic spot located near the small village of Thoseghar, 20 km from Satara city, at the edge of the Konkan region, in Western India. There are a series of waterfalls, some of them 15 to 20 metres and one of approx 200 metres in height. Heavy rain falls during that season, and because of this the falls have more water and are more spectacular. The immediate area is calm and quiet, with a clean lake and dark woods in a hilly area.
● Mumbai to Mumbai travel by non A/c Private bus.
● Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks.
● Entry fees.
● Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
● Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
● Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Meeting point: On 05th Oct, Night 11.00 pm, we gather at oberoi mall ( Goragaon- East) and start travel by private bus.
● 11.00 pm: Give attendance & start travel towards Kass pathar by private bus.
● 05.30 am: Reach Satara.
● 06.30 am: Breakfast & fresh up.
● 07.30 am: Reach Kass pathar (Valley of flower of Maharashtra) & explore it with photography.
● 12.00 pm: Lunch time.
● 01.00 pm: Move to Thoseghar Waterfall & explore it.
● 03.00 pm: start travel towards Mumbai.
● 11.00 pm: Reach Mumbai depends upon traffic.
Place: Oberoi mall, Goregaon- east
Time: 11:00 AM
Things To Carry
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● Extra pairs of cloths.
● Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
● Raicoat, poncho.
● Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
● Photo ID card.
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● Kass Pathar & Thoseghar waterfall Trip is open for all age group.
● No toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
● Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
● Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
● OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.