“Bhairavgad Trek + Climbing + Rappelling”
Trek Cost : Rs. 1300/-
Duration : 01 Day
Grade : Medium
Trek Date: 20th Oct 2019
Dear Trek buddies,
OSSAM Trekkers Invites you to adventures Bhairavgad Pinnacle trek with climbing & Rappelling on 20th Oct 2019.
● Kalyan to base village & base village to Kalyan travel by Local transport.
● Breakfast, Lunch.
● Bhairavgad trek with 100% safety
● climbing gears & equipment
● Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
● All permit & entry fees.
● Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
● Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Meeting point: On Saturday 19th Oct, 11.Pm kalyan station near Deepak hotel.
● 11.00 pm: Give attendance & start travel towards base viillage.
● 02.00 pm: Reach base village & rest for some time.
● 05.00 am: wakeup call & have a breakfast.
● 06.00 am: Introduction & Start trek towards base village.
● 08.30 am: Reach base of pinnacle.
● 09.00 am: Start climbing the bhaiavgad one by one.
● 11.30 am: Reach top & celebration with photography.
● 12.00 pm: Start desending pinnacle with multiple rappelling patch.
● 02.00 pm: Reach base of pinnacle and start retun trek towards base village.
● 04.00 pm: Reach base village and have delicious lunch.
● 05.00 pm: start travel towards Kalyan station.
● 07.00 pm: Reach Kalayan station and time to say bye to all trek buddies.
● No toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Place: Kalayn station near Deepak hotel
Time: 11:00 PM
Things To Carry
● Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
● Trekking Shoes with good grip.
● Sleeping bag or Chadar.
● Photo ID card.
● Minimum 2 liters water.
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits).
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
● Extra pairs of cloths.
● Any personal medicine.
*Note: Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.*
● Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
● Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
● Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
● OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.